Can't Install Solidworks 2023 in 64-bit Windows 10

Why I get many errors when trying to install Solidworks 2023 in 64-bit Windows 10?

For example:
https://i.ibb.co/XWhF9jV/Solidworks-2023-Installation-Error.png
https://i.ibb.co/McVDX2t/Solidworks-2023-Installation-Error-02.png
https://i.ibb.co/mCZVLJF/Solidworks-2023-Installation-Error-03.png
https://i.ibb.co/Qn8H4mJ/Solidworks-2023-Installation-Error-04.png

And the Solidworks 2023 is failed to install?

Can anyone tell me please what should I do?

Thanks

have you downloaded all the files? to be sure the 15+gb full image including all the prerequisites, libraries etc?

did you start the setup executable from right mouse button, run as administrator?

do you have at least 15gb free space in your c: drive? (even if you plan to install sw elsewhere)

Yes.

No I’m not. I just do usual double click the setup.exe file.

Yes.

So what should I do next?

Try to run as Administrator then. The errors seem to point to something causing the files to not be created. Lack of space, lack of rights, missing setup files, something like that.

I got another error when trying to install a new fresh Solidworks 2023 (see the attached pic please).
I run as administrator already.
The error appears at the beginning of the installation process.
What should I do?
Solidworks 2023 Installation Error 05.PNG

Yeah, uh, how knowledgeable are you about SolidWorks or I.T. in general?

The error you just posted speaks of Microsoft SQL Server, which means you tried to install the server image for the licence manager.

I can do basic 3D solid modeling in Solidworks.

I thought installing Solidworks 2023 is easy like just follow the instruction, click next, then click install.

What image? Do you mean picture or image file like .iso?
I don’t understand. Can you guide me how to install Solidworks 2023?

Have you reached out to your VAR/Reseller? They should be able to help you solve any installation issues.

There are a number of components and sub programs that come with the installation manager based on what you purchased. If it prompting for SQL server, then you have PDM, Manage, or maybe Electrical selected. Did you purchase all of these and want to install them? If you just want SolidWorks itself, only select it. Maybe you could include a screenshot of which products you are trying to install.