I looked a little around here and could not find a thread or topic for us to post and discuss our enhancement requests.
I figure perhaps we could support each other a little and provide further support in the SWMP Enhancement request area.
Or, even the possibilty of that which we hope for may even be already possible, just unkown to us as to how..
I have a few in the system. Feel free to comment or vote on them. Or tell me why you hate them and think me a fool for asking for them..
Most of these are simple little user interface quirks that bug me.
The secondary mirror face is very annoying. Almost have enough new muscle memory to click in the Features to Mirror window before selecting the features.
It seems the benevolent folks at Dassault are asking us again for our TopTen requests.
But rather than wading thru their own clunky and slow “Enhancements Request” forum, they are requiring us to resubmit our requests.
And so, I have.
Anyone who would appreciate these small improvements please feel free to click all those like buttons.
Speaking of “small UI annoyances”. I’d very much like the F*****G opening dialog box to stop damn well resizing and moving the selection when i select a part file or drawing. FFS that is infuriating and i can’t believe its still in their from when they first changed that dialog years ago to introduce one good thing (3 quick filter buttons) and take away two others (the aforementioned and also its new ability to “forget” the current working path all the damn time) whilst introducing even more infuriating annoyances (selecting the drop down filter to SWFiles never sticks, selecting the 3 quick filters includes random crap that shouldn’t be there is isnt there with the drop down selection. Why are will still filter SolidEdge file formats as though they are SW formats that have never bene since like SW96. the list goes on).
Yes, i’m dead sic kof this infuriating simple crap from “professional”, expensive software that now make it infuriating to even log into a webpage tot eh point i dont want to go near it.
I have a few requests in the system regarding some very simple enhancements.
Nothing advanced, just a handful of small improvements to UI and function.